Pages

Saturday, December 1

CSI #48 and Flying Unicorn

Case Number  48 is up and  running strong!  Though this is the  last week we are  sponsering this  year , it  surely does not  mean that you and I can not  continue to play along.   Just  take a gander at the incredible palette that  this  week has  to offer and  journaling  ideas and  inspiration to help you along ! 

Using the above  palette-  here is  my  inspirational layout 


Dad always told me a cup of tea will solve the problems of the day. So if I am having a bad moment you will find me having a cup of tea and escaping the problems of the day . Journaling is well hidden behind the half circle which includes dad-isms and the rules I was brought up with - Never go to bed angry, Never leave the house without kissing the ones you love, your word is your bond, if you go into business always own 51% of the shares, and have a cup of tea to solve your problems.

products used are from the flying Unicorn store - Paper by Bobunny – Country Garden Collection, Riddersholm, Leaves Cottage Cutz Die, handmade flowers, Flying Unicorn Flowers, MS Punch, Magnolia Diecut, ZVA bling.