Pages

Tuesday, October 7

Christmas Time


“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of 

kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in 

spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.” 
― Laura Ingalls Wilder





This was a   fun creative  project .  I removed the glass - that was a  little  to figure out - but a set of pliers the screws inside unscrewed easily and I took away the metal holders of the  glass too .

The outside  I used 13@rts gesso, 13@rts micro beads and Stampendous Chunky White Embossing Powder . The Christmas tress and the holly are the  beautiful  laser cuts by Creative Embesslishments   which can be found in the store too .





I used  lots of  items from my stash including  flowers from Prima/ Petaloo and  Flying Unicorn.
RIDDERSHOLM -OUR COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
RIDDERSHOLM - OUR COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
13@rts gesso 
13@rts mico beads 
Trees/ Holly Branch