Pages

Thursday, July 23

A time bandit with My Besties




“And she felt as though she had been there, 


on that bench, for an eternity. 

For an infinity of passion can be contained 

in one minute, like a crowd in a small space.” 
― Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary


A time bandit ... that is what I felt like creating this tag ... boxes still to be unpacked, drawers to still be organized and where can you find me for a brief moment in time- creating! The need, the passion finally overtook me, so create I must. Create I did. 

When I saw that Sherri Baldy was coming out with a  paper line, ohh my heart  skipped a beat maybe three with  pure joy and excitement.  You all must know by now  how much I love her  digital stamps,  but the  paper - ohh yeah Flying Unicorn needed, not  wanted to carry those. 

The image and the paper were all included in the Vintage Bestie Heart Collection 104-8. The  flowers, my  summer love  Prima Esperanza Sarita 581909 - the  butterfly is saved  for another project but  I did mix in the butterflies from Petaloo - Mini Butterflies 1486-106. The  Prima Bethany flowers -538576 have been cut and  are  tucked in here there and  a little  everywhere -those are my  so go to flowers .. versatile and yummy... the pearl  bling it was in my  left over lace and  ribbon stash ....it matched  perfectly 


Off to do what I am suppose to do for now... play time tomorrow again shhh...