Pages

Monday, February 22

Santoro Drink Me


I love this. Not everyone is blessed enough to have these types of friendships. But I am, and I'm beyond thankful//:

Oh my oh my I am soo behind in sending out some thank you cards, but its been hard running the online store and the retail store and  finding time to create!  I have learnt that one needs that creative escape to sooth the soul, to let all of the days worries wash away.  

So I am back at it .. and her is a sweet Santoro thank you card using  the 
http://www.flyingunicornstore.com/product_p/docraft-sg-gor169112.htm

Not only are they adorable, but the packaging of any Santoro collection is second to none! The  inside panels have  images that you may cut out and inside you get 2 sheets of 4 designs and paper to create some magnificent cards, tags and/or perfect for layouts! 

Using  Flying Unicorn Flowers, and Prima Flowers too..Authentique petite letters to spell out thank you and the  papers are a simple mix from my stash that I  need to use up! 

Its  off in the mail ...