Pages

Tuesday, November 13

CSI and Flying Unicorn Case #45


Flying Unicorn is sponsoring  CSI this month and  thrilled that  we are!  
week two and  CSI  has  brought   out  some   amazing  creativeness  in me  that has been hiding  and the  journaling which  is part of the creative process is fabulous!  So  click  here -come get  creative with CSI and Flying Unicorn ! 


My  inspiration layout   for  Case #45 
I love my bedroom and the oversized library chairs that are placed right beside the large windows. You will find me curled up reading a book escaping into a world with my nook every night before I sleep. My journaling is hidden on a library card tag which tells the story of the countless times I have to remind the child that the bedroom is mine and mine not alone and is not a room to play his guitar in or take a nap or play on his ipad. It is a not a “we” room it is a “my” place. Products are from the Flying Unicorn store - paper: BoBunny Et Cetera Collection, Coredination cardstock, Pink Paislee Alphas, Cottage Cutz dies, MS punch, Flying Unicorn Flowers and handmade flowers